TBSE Release Notes: Blog (1.2.0)
Posted by Erin Haines on
Check out the new updates in our latest release for the following Tiles by Social Edge:
Blog Tile (1.2.0)
If you have purchased your tiles from the Social Edge store, you will receive an email notification with your download information. For our SOW customers, we will reach out to you directly with your download information.
Check out our blog post in AureaWorks for more details about the new features we are most excited about in this release: Blog & Search Tile Updates
Updates & Enhancements:
- Filter Results by Tag - Administrators can restrict blog display results by tag in the configuration panel.
- Select a Default Filter - This update has removed the "All" button on the filter display. Administrators can determine the order in which the filters display by how they are listed and select a specific filter to be the "default."
- Improved User Interface for Filters - End users can choose to "Filter by" and "Clear filters" when interacting with the tile.
- Google Analytics Tracking - Administrators can add Google Analytics tracking to get advanced insight into interaction with the tile. The new analytics configuration supports either Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager.
- Performance Improvements - The performance of the blog retrieval has been improved in this version.
- Bug Fix: Filter by tags is not working properly
- Bug Fix: Filters do not show results properly
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?