Check out the updates in our latest release for the following Products by Social Edge: Video Tile
Updates & Enhancements
Video Download Option. Administrators can now choose to display or hide the option to download video. Previously, the download feature appeared on the tile by default. Now, administrators will either check or un-check this option in the configuration panel.
- Note: As the Social Edge tiles do not access the system properties of your Jive instance, the Video Tile does NOT inherit the Admin Console setting for video downloads. The option in the configuration panel under Videos to "Display Download Option" is set to "off" (un-checked) by default, so administrators will have to toggle it "on" to display the download link.
- Bug Fix - Autoplay feature isn't working on mobile or narrow column views
- Bug Fix - Installation of add-on shows warning on the list of add-ons
- Bug Fix - Native Jive Videos are not loading in Jive 9.0.X
- Bug Fix - Links in comments are not working correctly
- Bug Fix - Improve the styling and behavior of links in comments
- Bug Fix - Video control panel elements work but only with two mouse clicks in IE11
- Bug Fix - Changing video quality forces the video to start from the beginning
- Bug Fix - Alignment of "Reply" and "Hide" links is incorrect
- Bug Fix - Older videos with different resolutions are not playing
- Bug Fix - Date stamp link opens within the Tile frame